The ability to deepen our walk with the Lord through connection is so important. Since many of you are in a Life Group and being fed there, we wanted to add events throughout the year that will allow you to further the relationships you have and build new ones. It's also on our hearts to have a place for unchurched friends to come and meet our family.
All women from 6th grade on up are welcome, whether you're single, married, young or old, there's something for you!
- Thursday, June 6, Abide Book Study - 7:00-9:00pm
- Thursday, June 20, Abide Book Study - 7:00-9:00pm
- Thursday, July 11, Abide Book Study - 7:00-9:00pm
- Thursday, July 25, Abide Book Study - 7:00-9:00pm
- Thursday, August 8, Abide Book Study - 7:00-9:00pm
Summer Book Study
Join us this Summer as we read through Abide: A Study of 1, 2, and 3 John, by Jen Wilkin. We will be meeting Thursday evenings from 7-9pm.
Location: Panera Bread in Greendfield
7840 W Layton Ave
Greenfield, WI 53220
Contact Sam Saunders with any questions.
Weekly Worship Service
9:30am | Sundays at the Wilson Senior Center
2601 W Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221