We exist to see children and families grow in their love and understanding of the greatness of God. Our aim is for children to prize God above all else. Each week, as we come in contact with the God of the Bible, we pray that children will clearly see God as the one one who satisfies their heart. We want to equip kids to know and worship Jesus in their lives, investigate and learn God's Word, depend on God's grace and strength and show Jesus to others in actions and words.
Visiting a new church can be an adventure for both kids and parents. Parents think about things like safety, security, and convenience. For kids it’s about fun, acceptance and more fun. With that in mind, we want to do our best to make sure your experience is a positive one for both parent and child.
Each week as you check in your child you will receive two name tags along with a separate tag identifying your family. As you drop your child off at his or her classroom you will give the second tag to their classroom teacher. If we ever need to contact you during a service, your family number would appear on the worship screens in the auditorium. You will also use your family number when picking up your child from their classroom. Your family number is randomly generated and will change each week so keep your tag handy in the event we need to contact you during the service.
Pre-Registration for Sunday
In order to avoid filling out a paper registration form when you put your child in Vertical Kids for the first time, you can fill out the Pre-Registration Form here. When you arrive on Sunday, please come to the Vertical Kids Visitor Table to receive your name tags and short tutorial on using our check-in kiosk.
What we do on Sundays
- Worship through Singing: A time of singing songs that expresses the greatness of God with energy and excitement.
- Offering: An optional opportunity for kids to learn the importance of giving back to God. Some parents encourage their children to tithe to teach this invaluable principle.
- Teaching Time: Children will sit with their class and hear from God’s Word.
- Life Application: Leaders encourage students to discover how the Bible is relevant to their own lives through questions, discussion, and prayer.
- Fellowship: Students and leaders play together in order to build relationships and enjoy one another. Children in the toddler and preschool will enjoy a snack together.
Schedule (coming soon)
- Serving Schedule
Applications to Serve
Weekly Worship Service
9:30am | Sundays at the Wilson Senior Center
2601 W Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221