Bible Reading Plans
There are many different ways to read through the Bible. Below are various Bible-in-a-Year plans, including one plan to read through just the New Testament in 6 months. Choose the plan that is right for you and let God begin to change you through His Word!
- Plan 1 - The Chronological Bible Reading Plan
- Plan 2 - Every Day be in both the Old and New Testaments
- Plan 3 - Read through the New Testament in 6 months
- Plan 4 - The Discipleship Journal Daily Reading Plan
- Plan 5 - The Bible in Two Years
Follow this link to ESV.org where you can choose from 12 different reading plans.
YOU VERSION APP
Click here to see the various app options for phone, tablet or computer.
Dwell - Scripture Listening App
Click here to view or download the Dwell App. Dwell has various voice options as well as background music options for your scripture.
If you find it difficult to sit down and read, you can still immerse yourself in God's Word through numerous audio options:
Crossway.org offers the entire audio ESV Bible available for immediate download for $29.99.
iTunes offers many free podcasts that will download the day’s selected passages for you. At the end of the year, you will have heard the entire Bible.
Just like the reading plans, there are multiple options:
- ESV Chronological Plan- Has daily passages in order of the timeline.
- ESV Every Day in the Word Plan- Has daily passages from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs.
- ESV Daily Reading Bible- Has daily passages from the Old Testament, New Testament, and the Psalms.
Weekly Worship Service
9:30am | Sundays at the Wilson Senior Center
2601 W Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53221